I was happy to find this tidbit of information while reading Lion Brand Yarn Facebook post this morning.
March is National Crochet Month! We’re celebrating with a stitch a day from our StitchFinder.
Let’s kick things off with a little Fanfare – that’s the name of this elegant stitch! Learn how to do it here: http://lby.co/1C4dMGU
~~~~~~~~ And on Red Heart Yarn’s blog they’ve posted:~~~~~~~~
March is National Craft and National Crochet month, and we are excited to share with you our ideas on ways to celebrate and take part in the fun!
- Checkout Favecrafts National Craft Month Projects and Giveaway each day this month
- Make something for a charity, friend, or yourself!
- Teach someone how to crochet.
- Join the Crochet Guild of America
- Work on a craft or crochet project every day! Need inspiration? Visit our free patterns page and find crochet and craft patterns.
<<<<<<<<And on Ravelry…>>>>>>>>
March is National Crochet Month (NATCROMO) in the USA and this group is the go-to place for the annual Crochet Month party on Ravelry. The origins of National Crochet Month are a bit unclear. So we have also deemed it International Crochet Month (ITCROMO) on Ravelry.
Welcome! Be sure to introduce yourself and join the conversation. There will also be Games, CALs, Chats, and more.
We hope you enjoy yourself as we celebrate crochet and Ravelry and crochet on Ravelry!
What other Crochet Month celebrations have you seen?
I’m off to ponder what I’m going to create this month!